I immediately picked up the phone and started calling different wrap companies in the greater Houston area. Some of them were clueless, others were flakes, and one of them was even a big huge jerk. Just as I was about to give up and come to terms with an ugly white helmet, I stumbled upon the website for Chameleon Wraps and Graphics. (Check them out...they are awesome - http://chameleonwraps.com/) Robb, the owner and graphic designer, had actually wrapped helmets before and came up with the perfect design to fit our little knuckle-headed boy. And today, we finally got to drive over to his shop to have the helmet wrapped! Even though it was a challenging piece, Robb did a great job and was so kind throughout the whole experience. He has definitely been added to our growing list of people we will forever be grateful for! And just as we thought Hayes could not get any cuter, look at him now...
As they say in "the biz" - that's a wrap!!

1 comment:
Trey and I are smiling over here. His helmet is awesome! He couldn't get any cuter! :)
Post a Comment