Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Boys, Boys, Boys!

Our street is kind of like the Wisteria Lane of the neighborhood (...well, except for the constant bickering and occasional homicide).  Neighbors meet in the front yard to gossip about what is going on, we delivery home-cooked meals to one another when in need, and there is always a little bit of friendly competition going on.  This year, the competition among my closest and dearest neighbors has been to see who can have a baby...and more specifically, a BOY.  And you know what, I am proud to say that we all succeeded!  In just a little over seven months time, we each gave birth to beautiful baby boys.  Right now, our street is full of blue balloons and stroller brigades...but watch out, I am sure that there will be broken windows and toys left outside in the years to come!  Here is our first (of many, I'm sure) attempt at taking a picture of all three boys:

1st Attempt 

2nd Attempt 

3rd Attempt - I'll take it!
Hayes, 8 months...Lane, 1 month...Bexar, 4 months

No comments: