Saturday, December 10, 2011
Santa Claus
Right after we ate our last bite of pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving, we began talking to Hayes about Christmas and all of the magic that surrounds this wonderful holiday. We have been reading books about reindeer, admiring the Chrimas tree, and singing lots of fun carols. However, I think the most popular topic of conversation has been the jolly old man himself - Saint Nick, Kris Kringle, Dun Che Lao Ren (that's Chinese!), Father Christmas...SANTA CLAUS!! And yesterday, Hayes finally got a chance to meet this mystery man we speak so highly of. As predicted, he was all smiles as he sat on Santa's lap, and I think I even heard the two of them have an exchange about the nice list...and wanting a Rockin' Bull...and even maybe a Cricut for mommy. But that, of course, is only between Hayes and Santa. So without further ado, the most popular picture of the holiday season - the classic Santa pose...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment