Tuesday, December 6, 2011

We Elfed Ourselves!

I cannot believe that we are in the 6th day of December, and I have yet to write ANY blogs about Christmas.  Bag blogger.  Bad.  To kick off the holiday season (and try to make up for my lack of blogging), I have decided to start off with our silliest Christmas tradition - Elf Yourself!  This year was so fun because we got to include our sweet boy's picture in the mix.  And while I adore watching his chubby cheeks dance along to the music, I have to confess that Cody is still my most favorite elf.  I guess it is because I know that he would not be caught dead doing any of those moves in real life, so I have to just enjoy it in cyberland!  Oh, and I could not decide which video was my favorite...so, I went ahead and added my top three.  Which one makes you giggle the most??

The Country One - which features some pretty adorable duets between Hayes and Toddy...


The Singing One - a montage of the Davis fam singing all your favorite carols...


Or The Classic One - an oldy, but a goody???

No comments: