Friday, February 17, 2012

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Let it be known that I LOVE all of the comments that you guys have been leaving lately.  Every time that someone hits that "Publish Your Comment" button, it shoots a little e-mail notification over to me...and instantaneously, a smiles comes over my face.  You may be tired of hearing me say this, but I am in awe of just how many people have been impacted by Hayes and his story.  From fellow mothers, to adults with omphaloceles, to medical professionals, to completely random strangers.  From people who live just around the corner to people who live halfway around the world.  It is truly amazing, and I feel incredibly blessed to have so many people following our journey and in our daily lives!

Okay, enough of that mush and back to what I was saying about the comments though...  Each time I read what someone has written, I silently reply back in my head.  (...or out loud...or to Hayes...or to the cat...or to my husband...or in a phone call to my mom...)  However, Blogger does not make it very easy to actually reply to the person who posted the comment.  I am not sure, but I think it has to do with something completely ludicrous like privacy protection or not sharing information.  Something our little family knows nothing about!  So, I decided to create a special e-mail account just for the blog.  I plan on using it as a tool to answer questions, comment back, or discuss concerns.  As you all know, I love sharing our story...and I have made it my mission to help others in any way that I can too.  So please continue to post your comments on the blog because I love being able to preserve all of your sweet words and thoughts in time.  But know that you can contact me directly through e-mail now too...


I look forward to many, many more beloved comments...and now some back-and-forth conversation through e-mail too! 

*Side Note - Please, please, please become a member of my blog if you have not yet done so too!  It makes following our story so much easier on your end, and I just love looking at your pretty faces each time I get on to blog!  Oh, and if you need help figuring out how to do this, just e-mail me.  (How fun that I am able to say that now!!)

*Second Side Note (...wait, is a second side note even possible?  I guess it is in my little world!) - While I am at it, I decided to add another fun feature to the blog as well.  You can now follow our blog through e-mail!  Sign-up on the right hand side of the blog just under the banner, and e-mail notifications will be sent to you each time I publish a new post.  Just don't judge me if it is at 11:36 at night...or 5:03 in the morning.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Just added the new e-mail address under the "About Us..." section to the right. Also, there is a direct link on my profile now too! :)

Valez said...

I send you an e-mail. I hope you received it and it didn't end up in the spam filter :-)