I have always had this slight fixation with bluebonnet pictures. Okay...maybe it is more like an obsession. You see, there is just something about a sweet little Texan sitting in a sea of blue that tugs at my heart strings. And for the longest time, I have dreamt of the day when I could take these oh-so-special pictures of my own little one. Well, it has been nearly one full year of waiting since Hayes was born, but the time finally came this weekend. As we were driving home from my grandma's 80th birthday celebration (more about that fun time in a future post!), we spotted the perfect patch of flowers on a windy back road. We pulled over, got Hayes out of his car seat, and sat him among what just might be the most beautiful backdrop God ever created. And here is what unfolded...
Shhh...don't tell the authorities about this last one.
We forgot to tell Hayes it is frowned upon to pick the bluebonnets!
3 comments:
I see an idea for a new theme on the website :-)
Lovely pictures! *melt*
I love this little boy! I don't know him but he is the sweetest little boy! Mommy and Daddy should be very proud of themselves to create such a gift. The caring you both provide for him is out of this world! Bless you both for taking such great care of this wonderful little boy!
Giggle-fits! The bluebonnets are coming in nicely this year, and I hope we can take a picture with Evan before they're gone.
Post a Comment