Monday, April 9, 2012
A Little Song and Dance
Screen time in our house is usually kept to a strict minimum, but when somebody (specifically the littlest somebody) is sick...that rule is pretty much considered null and void. See, Hayes gets uber-clingy when he does not feel well, and he only wants to be held and snuggled all day long. The television is pretty much the only way that I can set him down to fix dinner, do laundry, or even sneak away to use the restroom. Usually, he glances up at the screen every now and then while he plays with his toys, but today I noticed that Hayes was enamoured with one of the videos. He was dancing and singing and did not take his eyes off the screen for the entire song. It was adorable! After I watched his performance with a ginormous smile on my face, I immediately began kicking myself - I should have video taped his little song and dance! So, I did what any good mom would do. I reached for the camera on my phone, pushed rewind on our DVR, and desperately tried to recreate the whole thing. He did not get quite as into it as he did the first time, but I still think he looks pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment