Back in March, we celebrated my grandmother's 80th birthday with a fun cook-out on Saturday evening followed by family pictures the next morning. With nine kiddos under the age of 10, it was definitely a challenging feat...but Sara K Blanco Photography did an outstanding job of capturing our family in all of it's glory! We managed to get some individual pictures of the little ones, a few shots of the immediate families, and even a big group picture with the matriarch and her entire clan. All of the pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous, and I just love looking through them at the loving and beautiful family that I have truly been blessed with!
My little munchkin...of course I had to start off with his photograph!
Our little family...so full of love!
My mom, dad, and brother - the best a girl could ever ask for!
My mom and dad...still so in love even after being together for almost 40 years!
Shorty and RC with all of their grandbabes.
Cousins!!
Great Grandma Carla and a few of her littles.
Great Grandma Carla and ALL of her littles!
Just my mom's side of the fam.
The matriarch and her entire fam!
Before Sara packed up her gear, I asked her ever so sweetly to take a few pictures of Hayes in nothing but his white cloth diaper. His body is so unique and so beautiful...it just needed to be commemorated! Of course, she obliged, and we ended up with some incredible pictures of my miracle of a boy and his very special belly. Oh, how I just love him!!















1 comment:
What a beautiful family! Love those pictures of Hayes on his own. :-)
Post a Comment