Monday, April 22, 2013

36 Weeks

I cannot believe I am in the final days of my pregnancy!  It seems like just yesterday I was in awe of the exciting results on my positive pregnancy test, and now here I am - about to pop.  Literally!!  My stomach has gotten HUGE over the past few weeks...complete with a protruding belly button and stretch marks to to boot.  (Two things that never happened when I was carrying Hayes!)  But I cannot complain, and I guess I should really not be that surprised either...because Hadley continues to be measuring really big too!  At my final ultrasound and growth scan last Tuesday, I could see chub for days on this sweet girl's arms and legs....and she was already weighing in at a whopping 7 pounds.  Which was nearly three weeks ahead of her gestational age at that point!  Of course, these measurements can always be off by a little bit...but I just know my precious baby is going to be big and healthy for her arrival in just THREE DAYS!  Praise God!


*Side Note (...or should I say confession???) - I am so incredibly excited that these belly pictures are finally finished!  You see, it is challenging enough to try to make a growing belly look attractive...but to throw in a restless toddler - what was I thinking?!?!  As much as I love watching sweet Hadley grow inside of me, we have all begun to loathe this obligatory picture that our whole family partakes in every four weeks.  And I have never been more thrilled to put my camera away than I was tonight!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to "meet" Hadley!