Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Gym (aka Hayes's Gym!)

I have to brag for a minute - Hayes has been such a trooper for me since I have been at home on bed rest!  To keep him entertained, our house has been converted to somewhat of a children's museum with tents and tunnels and carpets covered in roads.  There are ride-on trucks in the bathroom and blocks in the bedroom.  Most people would walk into our house and gasp, but Hayes loves it and has so much fun just playing and discovering all day long!  (Well, with lots of snuggle breaks from mommy thrown in there too!)  On top of that, he is still going to preschool two days a week, and I have also been trying to come up with fun treats for him at least once a week so he does not get bored out of his mind too.  This week - my brilliant idea was a trial class at My Gym...which is a super fun place for little ones to climb, jump, and engage in all kinds of fun motor and social activities.  Of course, Hayes fell in love as soon as we walked in.  He just had to try every, single activity there was to offer, and the two sweet teachers were wonderful about helping him do all of the things that I was not able to.  I did try to snag a few pictures with my trusty iPhone, but the little stinker wouldn't stay still long enough to get many good ones.  You can see through the blurs and get the idea though...







 
As much fun as Hayes had...and as much as I would have loved to have fallen for the sales pitch and bought us a membership for the next 12 months...I have decided that I can only take on one major commitment a month right now.  And I already have something very big and very exciting booked for the 25th of this one!!

No comments: