I know what you are probably thinking - "Where in the heck have you been?!?" Well...I have been here. At the house, mainly. Spending time with my sweet kids. Oh, and starting my own business! Yup, you read that right. Every time I put the babes down for nap and long into the night after they go to bed, I have been feverishly working towards the upcoming launch of my brand new endeavor - Houston Moms Blog. I could go on...and on...and on...about all that this wonderful website is going to offer it's readers, but I guess I will try to sum it up by just saying that it is a collaborative blog written by local moms and for local moms (although moms and grandmas everywhere will love it too!). We will have everything from parenting tips and tricks to family-friendly places around town to giveaways and more! It is going to be nothing short of amazing, and I am thrilled to be bringing this awesome new resource to the big, beautiful city of Houston.
Okay, I know what you are probably thinking now - "What can I do to support you and be a part of this super cool new adventure?!?" Easy! Although our site has yet to launch, we are currently on pretty much every form of social media there is to offer... Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest. So, check us out! Like us, follow us, and share us with all of your closest and dearest friends (or everyone you come in contact with!). Oh, and most important - don't worry! This blog will still be alive and kicking, and I promise that I will be back to writing about our little ole' family very, very soon. So keep showing us love here too!
Friday, July 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAY! so SO excited for this! i'm thrilled for you & this new venture!!!
Exciting! I bet you can't wait to see all of your hard work come to fruition!
Post a Comment