Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Just when I think that I am finally getting the hang of this whole mom-of-two-kids thing, I do something like go and forget the camera when we head out of town for a holiday weekend.  Ugh.  And what frustrates me even more is to think about all of the cute photo-ops I missed out on.  Like Hayes and Hadley playing with their cousins on the living room floor...or when both kiddos were snuggled on the couch with Shorty and RC...or the fun Fourth of July party that the whole crew attended.  Thankfully, I at least remembered to pull the trusty old iPhone out from the depths of my diaper bag to snap a picture of my two little sweeties in their red, white, and blue.  Oh, and I also got a quick one of Hayes falling in love with all things fireworks before my phone completely ran out of juice.  Hey - that's a step, isn't it?  Maybe by Thanksgiving, I will finally have it all together!

 

Happy 4th of July, friends...
and may God bless America!!

1 comment:

Cajun Cowgirl said...

My phone totally carries me through this whole document your kids thing right now! With two there is no time (or even enough arms) for the real deal!