Anywho, my sweet friend Amanda (aka the momma behind Momma's Gonna SNAP Photography) is an amazing photographer, and I became a HUGE fan of hers after our Houston Moms Blog photo shoot this summer. So I was ecstatic when she had a spot open up in her crazy holiday schedule for an extended family session with me and my bro's fam. After hours upon hours of shopping and coordinating outfits, and haircuts for the boys, and a spray tan for me...it started pouring the day we were scheduled to shoot. But by the grace of God, it cleared up literally about 30 minutes before the time we were supposed to meet. When we finally made it out to the nature preserve, it was soaking wet and about 179% humidity. My hair instantly frizzed up, and I desperately tried to not let the kids turn into mudbugs. And some how...some way...Amanda managed to get these GORGEOUS shots.
Wrapped up the shoot with one of ALL the cousins together...
Hadley, Rhett, Hayes, Reid, Cora
(5 kiddos 5 and under - each holding the number of their birth order!)








No comments:
Post a Comment